Mortgages UK


Mortgages UK : Mortgage Advice you can rely on : Nationwide Service

    

 


Property Investment

Property Investment is a massive topic and with a wide range of information about property investment available it can be difficult to know where to start. There are companies that run property investment seminars or courses, property investment books, property investment television shows, property investment t-shirts - well you get the idea....

According to a survery of English housing, in 2002 70% of households owned their own home, that leaves 30% that don't - which is where property investment comes into play. With house prices continually rising it is certainly becoming harder for younger people to get onto the property ladder so therefore rental demand is increasing - therefore the need for property investors grows.

It is a common myth that you need to be rich to become a property investor - you don't! Property Investment is rapidly becoming a very popular form of retirement fund.

Most people start off in property investment by remortgaging their current property to release a deposit and working capital to fund their first property investment purchase and simply go on from there.

To find out how much you can release from your house by remortgaging, or if you simply wish to speak to a mortgage broker about specialist property investment mortgages then simply fill out a form and we will call you back.

HOW MUCH COULD I RELEASE FROM THE EQUITY IN MY HOUSE  Remortgage Apply

I WANT TO APPLY FOR A PROPERTY INVESTMENT MORTGAGES  Mortgage Apply

 

Applying online for a UK Mortgage